November 2, 2011

This bitch…

I feel so unnecessary.  I have never felt so inadequate and pointless in my life.  I am not an asset I am annoying in the way and a nag.

I have been punked by karma.

Karma is subjective to the receiver. Mine is in the form of tender kisses, mind blowing sex and the euphoria of being in love. She disguises herself with plump lips and a coy tongue, almond shaped eyes and gentle yet firm, warm hands. Karma is definitely a bitch. My bitch.

I fell in love with this bitch and I’m getting it.

I was cold, aloof, indifferent and crass. I apologized, sincerely, but no matter the intent of the heart karma will find you and present itself in the form you deem most desirable.

Now the pain, the tears, the longing are all for nothing. As long as karma fucks me and makes me cum, I’m reaping what I sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment