March 17, 2009

Understanding...Philings...


Is is hard for Lesbians and Gay men to have close friendships or am I being sensitive?
Where to begin?
People that know me know that I have several guys friends that are "fam". Over the last year I have grown very close to and love a few. I felt as though I had learned what friendship means. We have shared some good times, some tears and some break ups. Lately,however, I feel as though my "love" has been in vain. I have kinda felt like I have been doing more of the nurturing and fertilizing of the friendships (except with BFree, smooches). I kinda feel like I have been kicked to the curb. Now, don't misunderstand, a few of the guys I don't kick it with often, we talk when we need to, we love when we are together. Two of my boyz (let me just put it out there) seem to have forgotten my existence. They don't call, email or text like they used to. They have time to hang with each other, but hardly with me. Yesterday, I found my philings hurt, which is quite surprising cuz I am quite the little gansta...lol.
To start, I ask my "friend", OF MANY YEARS, what was going on for lunch (he eats out almost everyday and usually with our other friend) and to let me know. At 5mins til lunch time he announces that he is going to MCDONALDS!!! I was fucking floored...WTF!! Do I look like a 6 year old?? Why we can't go to the mall, PF Chang or Chipotle!? Ok, Flag on the play, 5 yard penalty...

My other little buddy I had to go spend some money (and enjoy a tasty dessert) just to be in his company..."hey, how are you?" "How's work?" " How can I get back on the email chain?" Hell, when did I get bumped off that bitch, for that matter?!? This is how I got my Philings hurt for the 2nd time yesterday...Wait for it, wait for it... " Oh, can you send me an email, your email address got erased?" Really? Fumble...

Maybe its me... maybe I am taking it way too personal...maybe I am being a sensitive ass female... Maybe, just maybe I have to have a fuckable penis to be in THAT club.

No comments:

Post a Comment